There are a lot of motorcycle fairing manufacturers out there, and Hoppe motorcycle fairings are on the top of the pack. They not only create stunningly beautiful motorcycle fairings, but they also include a few perks as well.
Today, we’re going to take a look at the Hoppe XLS Audio Batwing Fairing. There is a similar Batwing fairing I covered a few weeks ago, but this one is the better alternative. The Hoppe XLS Audio Batwing Fairing has been bought many times because of its build quality and of course, its built-in sound system.
Before we delve deeper into the topic, let’s find out what the Hoppe XLS Audio Batwing Fairing has to offer:
- (2) 6″ coaxial speakers give you excellent volume and sound quality
- Includes 3.5mm “mini-jack” mp3/auxiliary input port with detachable 3’ patchcord
- Includes a 5″ clear windshield
- Includes 12 volt power socket for accessories such as GPS or cellular phone charger
- Can be removed from bike in less than 5 minutes
- Superb wind protection and great audio with a classic appearance
- Made of hand laid fiberglass
- Stronger than ABS plastic and only 20 lbs. complete
- Finished in gloss black gelcoat, ready for your painter
- Requires OEM quick detach windshield hardware kit 58164-96A
- Will also require the use of a turn signal relocation kit
What a lot of people love about the Hoppe motorcycle fairings is that they are made of Fiberglass. Although ABS plastic has been the norm when it comes to motorcycle fairings, its undeniable that Fiberglass are far more superior when it comes to durability.
Furthermore, the Hoppe XLS Audio Batwing Fairing sports a black gelcoat which gives it a shiny look. You can also put some decals if you want to so that you can personalize the motorcycle fairing according to your preferences.
But, what really separates the Hoppe XLS Audio Batwing motorcycle fairing is its built-in audio. It comes with 2 pcs of 6” Coaxial speakers for amazing sound quality. You can plug your mp3 player and start playing some awesome tunes while you’re on the road!
Apart from the speakers, it also comes with a 12-volt power socket if you need to charge your cellphone, for example.
Here are the supported models for the Hoppe XLS Audio Batwing Fairing:
Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS-CONV: 1994–2000
Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI: 2005
Dyna Low Rider FXDL: 1993–2005
Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI: 2005
Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL50: 2007
Sportster 1200 Custom Anniversary XL1200C: 2013
Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C: 2005–2010, 2012–2013
Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200CA: 2013
Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200CP: 2012
Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C: 1996–2003
Sportster XR1200: 2009–2010
Sportster XR1200X: 2010
The Hoppe XLS Audio Batwing Fairing is one of the premium motorcycle fairings out there. This motorcycle fairings kit costs $1100. It is rather expensive, but for the price, you get what you paid for.