If you live really far away from your service provider’s cell towers, there is a huge chance that your phone will suffer from low mobile phone signal reception.
That is because mobile phone signals emitted by the cell towers travel in a linear path and whenever you are far away, the signals will become thinner and thinner thanks to the distance and the obstructions present while the signal is traveling.
To eliminate low mobile phone signal reception, there is really only one thing you can do about it and that is by getting a competitive mobile phone signal booster.
Today, I am going to talk about the SmoothTalker X2 72dB Mobile Phone Signal Booster. This is one of the best mobile phone signal boosters in the market.
To know more about the SmoothTalker X2 72dB Mobile Phone Signal Booster, here are some of its key features:
- Connects in rural or “no coverage” locations. Ideal for rural and remote locations greater than 10 mi. (15 km) and up to 35 mi. (60 km) from the nearest cellular tower.
- Installs quickly and easily
- Improves reception and data speeds
- Reduces dropped connections
- STEALTH TECH keeps the booster working for optimal gain and power levels
- High signal sensitivity, less than -117dB enables signal acquisition in low signal areas
- Increases battery life of your phone
The SmoothTalker X2 72dB Mobile Phone Signal Booster is a 4G LTE mobile phone signal booster that is also capable of boosting 2G and 3G signals as well.
This mobile phone signal booster is best used when you are really far away from your service provider’s cell towers. That is because the SmoothTalker X2 72dB Mobile Phone Signal Booster makes use of a yagi-directional antenna. More on this later in the installation instructions part of the article.
What people love about SmoothTalker’s mobile phone signal boosters is the fact that it comes equipped with the company’s “Stealth Technology”. This technology pertains to the mobile phone signal booster’s ability to calibrate itself on the fly and without user intervention. Not tech-savvy? No problem! The SmoothTalker X2 72dB Mobile Phone Signal Booster will do all of the tweaking for you.
So, how do you install the SmoothTalker X2 72dB Mobile Phone Signal Booster? Here are the installation instructions:
- Mount the external antenna on the roof of your house. Make sure to point it to the direction where you can get the possible signals (i.e. to the direction of your service provider’s cell towers).
- Place the internal antenna in the middle portion of your house for best results.
- Place the SmoothTalker X2 mobile phone signal booster near a wall socket. After which, plug the included AC power adapter into its appropriate slot in the signal booster.
- Plug the external antenna to the input port of the mobile phone signal booster and then plug the internal antenna in the output port of the signal booster as well.
- Power on the mobile phone signal booster and wait for 3-5 minutes.
The SmoothTalker X2 72dB Mobile Phone Signal Booster is one of the most powerful mobile phone signal boosters in the market. With 72dB of high-gain amplifier, the ability to boost not only 4G LTE but also 2G and 3G signals as well, and the fact that it comes with a 3-year warranty, this mobile phone signal booster truly deserves to be in the top spot.
If you want to eliminate low mobile phone signal reception, the SmoothTalker X2 72dB Mobile Phone Signal Booster is an absolutely great choice.